GDJB-II relay protection calibrator is a new generation of calibration device developed by our company. The AC/DC voltage and current source inside the instrument adopts the latest power supply technology, which makes the instrument reach the domestic advanced level in circuit design, device selection, panel layout and internal structure design. The instrument has the advantages of perfect functions, excellent material selection, clear test project data, simple operation, etc. It is the preferred equipment for the power conservation department.
1. Measuring relay: It can measure the starting value, return value and return coefficient of current and voltage relay.
2. Time relay: It can measure the starting value, return value and its action time.
3. Intermediate relay: It can measure the starting value, return value, holding value and operating time of various intermediate relays with starting coil and holding coil.
4. Reclosing relay: Capacitor charging test, charging time, reclosing time and intermediate component test.
5. Differential relay: DC excitation test, braking characteristic test, volt-ampere characteristic test.
A. Working conditionsPower supply: AC 220V+/-10%, 50Hz
Working environment: Temperature -10--40centigrade
B. Output power supply
0-100A/7.5V (200A can be customized)
Fixed voltage output
C. Performance Index
Ammeter and voltmeter: 4 1/2 digit.
Digital millisecond meter: 0-99.9999s
1. Measure relay: Measure start value, return value and drop-off to pick-up ratio of current, voltage relay.
2. Time relay: Measure start value, return value and action time.
3. Intermediate relay: Measure all kinds of coil with start. Remain start value, return value, holding value and action time of coil intermediate relay.
4. Reclosing relay: Charge test of capacitance, charge time, reclosing time and middle components test.
5. Differential relay: DC Excitation test, Braking test, Volt-ampere characteristic test.
6. Other unconventional relays and LV circuit breakers.