Power System High Voltage Circuit Breaker Analyzer GDKC-15A
High voltage circuit breaker is one of the most important control equipment in the power system. GDKC-15A is used to test the dynamic characteristics of high voltage circuit breaker. It is easy to operate, with high accuracy.
- Embedded industrial control computer. The main board is based on the CortexTM-A8, the main frequency is 1GHz and the flash memory is 1GB. The booting speed is only 16 seconds. 8.4-inch color screen, windows operating system, intuitive user-friendly interface, touch screen, support for Chinese and English input, easy to operate.
- High-speed thermal printers facilitate field printing of test data.
- Internal integrated power supply, no need for on-site secondary power supply, easy to use. Can provide DC10 ~ 260V adjustable power supply, current is 20A. Arbitrarily set the action voltage of the opening and closing coils, and can be used for low-voltage action test of circuit breaker.
- Equipped with a linear sensor, a rotation sensor, a universal sensor and a bracket, and a special fixed multifunctional joint, the installation is extremely convenient and simple.
- Applicable to all models of domestic and foreign production of SF6 switches, GIS combination appliances, vacuum switches, oil switches.
- Switch action once, get all the data and graphics
- The host can store 30000 sets of field test data (extensible memory card), real-time clock inside the machine, easy to archive.
- Equipped with U disk interface, can directly save the data to U disk, upload it to the computer for analysis and save.
- Able to measure 12 metal contact and 3(6) double-end grounded switch at the same time.
- Including enveloping line, through the numeric value of multi switch test (2-10) to generate standard enveloping line, carry out analysis and comparison, the analysis of switch vibration frequency can also be carried out.
- Internal anti-interference circuit can meet the reliable use of 800KV substation.
- 12 contacts inherent open (close) time
- Open (close) in phase different period
- Open(close) phase-to-phase different period
- C-O, O-C, C-O-C time,
- One combined time, two combined time, short time, no current time value.
- the bounce time of each contact, the number of bounces, the bounce process, the bounce waveform.
- The amplitude of the rebound of each contact.
- Speed: just open, just cloase speed, maximum speed, time-travel characteristic curve.
- Travel: total travel, open distance, over travel, overshoot trip, rebound amplitude.
- Current: The open and close current value and current waveform of open/close coils.
- Operating voltage
- DC0-300V/20A digital adjustable circuit breaker operating power supply is provided in the machine, and the power is automatically completed.
- The low voltage operation test measures the operating voltage value of the circuit breaker.
- Closing resistance: pre-cast time, pre-pitch waveform and resistance value of the closing resistor of 6contacts.
- Dynamic resistance (Pre-insertion resistor): 100A change waveform of dynamic resistance during circuit breaker operation.
- Usage Environment
Input Power: 220V±10%, 50Hz±10%, Air Pressure: 86-106kpa
Temperature: -10-40ºC Humidity: ≤80%RH
- Safety Performance
Dielectric Strength: Shell can withstand power frequency voltage 1.5kV at 1 minute without flashover and arcing.
- The Basic Parameters
- Time: Range 20000.0ms, resolution 0.01ms
Error 0.01ms ± 2digit within 200ms
0.1ms ± 2digit within 2000ms
1ms±2 digit within 20000ms
- Closing resistance: range 10kΩ, min. resolution 1Ω
- Velocity: Range 20.00m/s resolution 0.01m/s
Error ±0.1m/s± 1digit within 0-2m/s
±0.2m/s± 1digit above 2m/s
|SF6 circuit breaker||300.0mm||1mm|
|Oil circuit breaker||600.0mm|
- Current: range 20.00A, resolution 0.01A
- Output power: DC 0-300V digital adjustable/20A (instantaneous working), resolution 1V.
- Dimensions: about 570mm (L)* 400mm (W)* 240mm (H)
- Weight: about 12kg